THE SITE BUILDER
Reach your full ecommerce potential with a beautiful and functional website.
Solidify your brand’s online presence and get in front of your ideal audience with a website that attracts and keeps the attention of potential customers. We are familiar with web design for online stores hosted on multiple popular platforms such as Shopify, WordPress and Squarespace. Whether you’re looking for a totally new design, or want to develop or fix features on your current site, we can help you achieve your goals.
Web Design for Online Stores on Shopify, WordPress and Squarespace
In our initial stages, we will present you with a plan and prototype before continuing on with your project. This includes a wireframe, sitemap, and content template.
To help you create content for your site, we will either source stock photography or create a mood board for a brand photography shoot, depending on your unique business needs.
We will provide you with a set of branded guidelines — which includes a color palette, font selection, design elements, backgrounds, and textures that you can continue to implement on all digital creative.
Depending on your needs, our team will design the necessary pages for your site. Keeping functionality as the main focus, we will bring all visual elements and features together in a cohesive, branded design.
To complete the site development, we will custom code your theme on your desired platform. Our team performs a thorough quality assurance process to test your new site on various mobile, tablet, and desktop operating systems, browsers, and screen dimensions to ensure your users have a great browsing experience for all devices.
We will help you with your own domain configuration and make sure that your site is properly set up prior to launching.
Our team will integrate an email opt-in system so that you can create an email marketing strategy and seamlessly capture vital customer information.
Once your site is completed, we will offer basic training and perform a live walkthrough of your website’s features.
We offer post-launch support and a 30-day warranty after your website is launched. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your resulting site.
We take extra care to cater to the unique needs of each of our clients. Our thorough process is backed by passion and our team is ready to assist your business to success at every step.
- Initial Assessment: The first step in any project is to apply, select your plan, and tell us about your problems or goals. We will schedule our first meeting and start defining specific objectives and begin assessing your current website, if applicable.
- Planning: The next step is to plan — we will kick your project off with our on-boarding process which includes a tutorial of our project management tool and a welcome meeting.
- Content Strategy: After the initial planning, we will develop a strategy for your business in which we will define your customer and create a moodboard concept to help guide design.
- Prototype: Next we will create a prototype. We will start to see your website come together with a wireframe, sitemap, content template, and other roadmap materials.
- Design: After initial prototyping is approved, our team will start to design your website. You will be able to see all visuals and elements come together in a cohesive, functional design.
- Build: After the design is complete, we will continue the build with further developing and perform proper testing and quality assurance checks.
- Delivery: The final step is to launch your website! We offer live walkthroughs and training sessions so that you are ready to start selling online. This step also marks the start of your 30-day warranty and support.
Yes, we offer on-going maintenance in addition to web development. We also have various digital marketing services to optimize or advertise your new site and increase your traffic.
For ecommerce websites we recommend Shopify. However, we’re able to do web design for online stores hosted on Squarespace, WordPress, Big Commerce, and Magento.
To hold your spot in our project queue, a deposit of 50% of the total project investment is required. At 30 and 60 days after your project start day, the remaining 25% is due. We accept bank transfers, credit card, and PayPal.
Each project we do is collaborative to some degree. We want to make sure you are on-board during the process so that you can be fully happy with the final results. In most projects, we present you with proposed concepts before finalizing our plans.
No, most of our team is based out of Phoenix, Arizona; but we are considered a remote company. We are able to virtually work with you on building your dream site from wherever you are located!
Your satisfaction with your project is important to us! We offer a 30-day warranty so that you can be confident that your expectations were fully met (and hopefully exceeded!).
Want To Know How Your Site Measures Up?
We’ll Let You Know.
Book a consultation with us and receive a free Website Audit. Not only is it a great way for you to see how you stack up to the competition, it’s also helpful for us to understand how your site is functioning and where we can make improvements! Our audit also includes a personalized checklist for you to DIY a mini website makeover on your own.