Maximize your website’s traffic organically with Search Engine Optimization.
The goal of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is to build a strong online presence so that potential customers can easily find your website amongst your competitors. Our primary goal is to improve your brand’s page ranking so that users will see your site when they are ready to make a purchase. Our SEO methodology is a complex process that takes place over time and involves result-driven practices.
Our Proven Search Engine Optimization Methodology
We will assess your current site to see where it stands. This starts with our Website Discovery process that we will discuss with you when you book a consultation with us.
In our research stage, our experts will undergo extensive keyword research, grouping, and mapping to provide you with a personalized SEO Road Map that we will use as a guide to start optimizing your site.
We will put your business on the map with our local business setup process which utilizes Google My Business creation, Yelp listings, Bing Local creation, and Yellow Pages posting. *Only for brands with a physical location.
Our on-page optimization process includes Title Tag and Meta Description Optimization, Domain Redirect Optimization, Sitemap Optimization, and Rich Snippet Recommendations. We will also fix any problems on your site in this stage with a Broken Link Report, URL Rewrites, and any Page Redirection or Error Corrections.
Our off-page SEO maintenance involves a monthly check-in report. This also includes up to 5 new links built each month to help keep your site’s ranking consistent.
*Number of links depends on package
We will provide you with Google tool integration and testing to give you access to future data. We will set you up with Google Analytics (GA) and Google Search Console (GSC) accounts. We will also perform a Google Tag Manager (GTM) website installation and a Google Analytics Firing Test.
*Select items for premium packages only
Our team will implement Local Business Information Schema, including phone, address, name, and hours so that your business’s online information is correct and valid. This deliverable also includes Map Schema, Product Information Schemas, and Images and Logo Schemas to further optimize your site.
*Only for brands with a physical location. Others will have a different schema implementation.
Our Search Engine Optimization Process
We take extra care to cater to the unique needs of each of our clients. Our thorough process is backed by passion and our team is ready to assist your business to success at every step.
- Initial Assessment: The first step in any project is to apply, select your plan, and tell us about your problems or goals. We will schedule our first meeting and start defining specific objectives and begin assessing your current website and rankings, if applicable.
- Website Assessment: First, we will get to know your business, your target audience, competitors and potential challenges to begin selecting keywords that will drive traffic to your site.
- Campaign Roadmap: Based on your assessment, we will then develop a strategy meant to match or beat your top competitors, taking your website’s structure, code, and digital footprint into consideration. In this stage, our experts organize the activities required to drive success to your business in the shortest amount of time.
- On-page SEO: After the Roadmap is complete, we will begin the optimization. In on-page optimization, our team identifies the technical elements of your website that can be improved and match search phrases to each page. We will also create algorithmically appealing content while attempting to match your brand language to penetrate Search filters and better reach your target audience.
- Off-page SEO: We will then investigate your site’s digital footprint to check your referrals. Our job is to ensure a natural and balanced off-page profile for your website. Our proprietary outreach program assists us in acquiring inbound links from unique outside publishers each month.
- Reporting + Analytics: We invest heavily in technology and provide you with real time reporting and collaboration through our user dashboard. This dashboard integrates Google Analytics, Social, and Search Console data to help you monitor your business’s progress throughout the project and beyond.
Search Engine Optimization is necessary in the growth of your online visibility. If done right, it can drive the users who are ready to make purchases to your site, rather than your competitors’, and increase your revenue.
SEO utilizes organic search marketing, which is earned rather than paid for. However in order to have successful results, our team has to invest a lot of time and resources to optimize your site.
The SEO process takes time because there is no quick way to “beat the system”. Search engine algorithms are advanced and are focused on delivering users the most relevant, and highest quality search results. Because of this, optimizing a site is done over time so that it can be seen as authentic and, as a result, your site can move up in the rankings.
For SEO projects, we run on a 1st or 15th of the month billing cycle. To get started, the first month of service is due at signing. We accept bank transfers and credit cards.
Each project we do is collaborative to some degree. We want to make sure you are on-board during the process so that you can be fully happy with the final results. In most projects, we present you with proposed concepts before finalizing our plans.
No, most of our team is based out of Phoenix, Arizona; but we are considered a remote company. We are able to virtually work with you on your digital marketing goals from wherever you are located!
Your satisfaction with your project is important to us! Our process includes result-driven practices that are tested for success. We will provide you with a personalized dashboard and data tracking accounts so that you can monitor your progress even after our work is done.
Want To Know How Your Site Measures Up?
We’ll Let You Know.
Book a consultation with us and receive a free Website Audit. Not only is it a great way for you to see how you stack up to the competition, it’s also helpful for us to understand how your site is functioning and where we can make improvements! Our audit also includes a personalized checklist for you to DIY a mini website makeover on your own.