Increase customer conversions and reach new audiences with Paid Ads.
Create widespread brand awareness and drive targeted audiences to your site using Paid Ads. Our process involves crafting a remarketing plan and running ads focused on targeting both the top of the funnel to reach new audiences and the middle of the funnel to push customers closer to the sale. We utilize social media platforms and Google Ads to build and maintain campaigns that will help you achieve your digital marketing goals.
Paid Ad Management for Google Search and Social Ads
Our team will perform research and assess your current site to create a starting Media Plan. This will include a remarketing plan, a personalized strategy for funnel completion, and the platforms we will be utilizing.
We will provide any necessary content or graphics for your business’s ad campaigns. This includes all ad copy and any graphics needed for social media advertisements and posts.
Ad extensions highlight your company’s strengths and attract the right visitors online. We will select these for you when building your ad campaign.
*Only for Google Ad campaigns
After collecting information about your business and conducting competitor and market research, we will begin to set up and launch your ad campaigns. This includes scheduling ads, keyword research, and monitoring your live campaigns.
We will perform bid optimization twice a week during the course of your project. We will also continue to monitor your keywords, identify negative keywords, and conduct in-depth reports.
This dashboard integrates all data to help you monitor your business’s progress throughout the project and beyond. We will also be creating accounts for you across multiple tools for easy data access.
We offer monthly meetings to go over your campaign analytics and insights together. You will also receive access to a private Slack channel and email communication with our team.
Our Paid Ad Management Process
We take extra care to cater to the unique needs of each of our clients. Our thorough process is backed by passion and our team is ready to assist your business to success at every step.
- Initial Assessment: The first step in any project is to apply, select your plan, and tell us about your problems or goals. We will schedule our first meeting and start defining specific objectives and begin assessing your current marketing strategy, if applicable.
- Platform: We will select the right platform, or a blend of various platforms, to achieve your specific project goals. After platform selection, we begin to create personalized ad and remarketing campaigns for your business.
- Ad Types: We will then analyze your marketing goals to determine the best ad types to boost your campaign’s performance and attract your target audience.
- Campaign Setup: Extensive research at the start of your project allows us to understand your business and select the right ad text, and keywords for search campaigns, to optimize your campaign.
- Campaign Management: After we perform the initial ad set up, and keyword research for search campaigns, we will constantly monitor and optimize your campaigns to increase efficiency. For search campaigns this includes bid optimization and discovering negative keywords.
With Paid Ads, or PPC, your website will not only get an exposure boost, but your ads will also be displayed to customers who are looking specifically for your product or service. This is due to the fact that you are able to target specific audiences based on attributes and demographics. This can be personalized to your business’s target customer, which means you are only paying for the marketing that has a higher chance of increasing your revenue.
In this service, we run ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. We will work with you during the initial assessment phase to determine which platform, or mix of platforms, will be most effective to achieve your unique goals.
For Paid Media projects, we run on a 1st or 15th of the month billing cycle. To get started, the first month of service as well as a setup fee is due at signing. We accept bank transfers and credit cards.
Each project we do is collaborative to some degree. We want to make sure you are on-board during the process so that you can be fully happy with the final results. In most projects, we present you with proposed concepts before finalizing our plans.
No, most of our team is based out of Phoenix, Arizona; but we are considered a remote company. We are able to virtually work with you on your digital marketing goals from wherever you are located!
Your satisfaction with your project is important to us! Our process includes result-driven practices that are tested for success. We will provide you with a personalized dashboard and data tracking accounts so that you can monitor your progress even after our work is done.
Want To Know How Your Site Measures Up?
We’ll Let You Know.
Book a consultation with us and receive a free Website Audit. Not only is it a great way for you to see how you stack up to the competition, it’s also helpful for us to understand how your site is functioning and where we can make improvements! Our audit also includes a personalized checklist for you to DIY a mini website makeover on your own.