Build a loyal community across all your online retail marketing channels
Establish clear messaging and reach your growth goals with content strategy and ongoing content marketing.
Our copy process is key to building engaging and effective ecommerce websites that encourage your audience to buy online. By diving into who your audience is, their major pain points, and how you can help them with your unique products and services, we create branded messaging and conversion copy that helps you scale your online sales.
for Messaging Anchors and Foundation Copy
Content strategy, copywriting, and content marketing that authentically connects you with your ideal audience.
Before we grow your brand online, we need to build a solid foundation to scale. This includes clarifying your messaging, audience, and brand voice. Your Content Strategist will assemble a strategic Copy Reference Guide document that provides in-depth and clear messaging for your brand, and how to communicate your value to your audience
The foundation of your ecommerce business is your website copy. Your Content Strategist will utilize the Copy Reference Guide, and any additional marketing resources that may have already been assembled, to create conversion-oriented copy for your ecommerce website.
Growth Strategy gives us the opportunity to continue supporting you in your growth, from taking on your email marketing to your blog content and ad campaign copy. This data- and goal-driven strategy focuses on your online growth goals, and connects your marketing activities to ensure we’re achieving them.
We take extra care to cater to the unique needs of each of our clients. Our thorough process is backed by passion, experience, and a team ready to assist your business in every step towards success.
Messaging Anchor and Foundation Copy
- Initial Assessment: The first step in any project is to apply, select your plan, and tell us about the challenges your brand is facing and the goals you hope to achieve. To start, we’ll schedule our first meeting to define specific objectives and begin assessing your current marketing strategy, if applicable.
- Deep Dive: After filling out a brief form with questions about your brand, you’ll sit on a Deep Dive call with your Content Strategist where they will ask you questions to clarify your story, values, audience, process, and competitors.
- Copy Reference Guide Presentation: After completing the Deep Dive, your Content Strategist creates your Copy Reference Guide outlining your brand messaging, key audience avatars, and your brand voice. This will be presented to you on a live call. By the end of the call, the goal is to have the Copy Reference Guide approved so your Content Strategist can use the guide to write your website copy.
- Foundation Copy: When the first drafts of your website copy is ready, your Content Strategist will send it to you for review. Your Live Feedback Session, a 30-minute call with your Content Strategist, will be scheduled to work through any edits needed. The goal is by the end of the call to approve the copy for implementing into your new ecommerce web design.
Messaging Anchor and Foundation Copy
- Discovery: Just like our Foundation Copy process, we will send you a form to fill out about your growth goals. At our Growth Strategy Deep Dive, we will gain perspective on your current marketing strategy and what your expectations are. This leads your Content Strategist to create your Growth Strategy Planner. This document outlines your primary marketing goal, priorities, metrics to keep us on track, a wishlist of marketing activities to implement, and issues that come up throughout the process.
- Anchor Meetings: This is a meeting at least monthly where you and your Content Strategist will work through the Growth Strategy Planner, and check in on all current marketing priorities to ensure they are helping us achieve your goals. We’ll also discuss any challenges or roadblocks, and celebrate successes.
- Review Sessions: Depending on the project, you and your Content Strategist will decide on either Live Feedback Sessions or email revisions for monthly marketing copy. Although your Content Strategist will consult and take the lead on your copy needs, you remain as involved as you’d like to be in the process. You will review drafts and provide approval before anything is finalized.
There is something very powerful about telling a professional content strategist everything about your business, and having them clarify the who, what, why, and how of your brand. As a result, you’re given an in-depth, strategic, and researched document that outlines your key messaging and audience, and how to effectively communicate your value online.
Our content team is trained and experienced in building conversion-oriented websites, marketing funnels and copy that stays true to your brand’s values, story, and growth goals.
Here’s the thing with copy—it is the most important element of your website and brand next to design.
When you’re in the business day-in and day-out, often you miss opportunities to deliver key and clear messaging or implement more effective marketing. Hiring a professional to handle your copy means your website will align with your growth goals, and connect them to how you interact with your audience online. This means you don’t just get great copy, you also get copy that turns website visitors into buyers.
Yes. We help you develop, plan, write, and execute marketing activities that reach your growth goals, while using specific metrics to keep us on track.
Your Growth Strategy can include everything from blog posts to email marketing, to ads and social media copy. It can also include developing full campaign strategies and building new customer avatars and journeys.
We work on a point system to make it easy to price out your copy and marketing needs based on your growth goals.
For example, a Starter Growth Strategy has 10 points included. This is equivalent to two blog posts a month or one blog post and a promotional email newsletter.
Launching a website is only the foundation of your online marketing. To increase online sales, you need ongoing marketing that increases visibility and engagement between your audience and your brand. By launching ad campaigns, or writing consistent, targeted blog posts, you build authority in the industry and trust with your audience that empowers them to buy from you again and again.
No, most of our team is based out of Phoenix, Arizona; but we are considered a remote company. We are able to virtually work with you on building your dream brand from wherever you are located!
Want To Know How Your Site Measures Up?
We’ll Let You Know.
Book a consultation with us and receive a free Website Audit. Not only is it a great way for you to see how you stack up to the competition, it’s also helpful for us to understand how your site is functioning and where we can make improvements! Our audit also includes a personalized checklist for you to DIY a mini website makeover on your own.