THE BRAND SUITE
Increase credibility and customer loyalty by building the brand of your dreams.
Our creative services are designed to help you achieve your vision or give your existing brand a refresh. Our process involves building a plan that works to visually express your values, message, and business goals. Our branding package includes logo design, color palette curation, typography selection, and other collateral items based on your specific business demands — everything you need for a complete brand profile.
Branding Package for Small Businesses
After questionnaires and interviews, we present a summarized presentation with a competitive analysis, brand voice & tone guide, and differentiators to help you stand out in a crowded marketplace.
Using the approved brand strategy, our designer and content strategist work together to put together a visual representation of the creative direction for your brand.
Keeping the strategy and mood board in mind, our designer curates a color palette that will resonate with your audience and communicate your brand’s message through various hues and tones.
To complete your brand’s visuals, our team will develop a set of fonts that cater to your unique tone. We will provide you with a personalized typography guide to use throughout your website and other marketing materials.
We will present you with a brief mockup of designs, branding materials, and overall concepts for your business.
Resulting concepts will go through two rounds of refinement, where we will ensure you are satisfied with the designs before proceeding.
Your primary logo is the main graphic that represents your business. It will be used most often and can be placed across all digital platforms and physical branding materials.
An alternative logo, or secondary logo, will be a more simplified design. This logo may eliminate or rearrange some original elements to improve visibility in smaller sizes.
A submark is essentially a stripped down graphic of your primary logo. It does not usually include text and can act as a quick identifier on social media or as a mark on documents.
Design elements include any supplementary designs such as illustrations, custom graphics, or branded patterns.
Collateral designs include branded items such as business cards, thank you notes, letterheads, social media graphics, stickers, or shopping bag design.
We will deliver the final files in various formats to use throughout your company and for future projects.
Our Branding Package Process
We take extra care to cater to the unique needs of each of our clients. Our thorough process is backed by passion and our team is ready to assist your business to success at every step.
- Initial Assessment: The first step in any project is to apply, select your plan, and tell us about your problems or goals. We will schedule our first meeting and start defining specific objectives and begin assessing your current brand, if applicable.
- Discover: After your project parameters are determined, we will set up more meetings to fully understand your business and visions for your brand so we can properly tell your story. To kick off the project, we will want to know where you stand currently and where you see your business in the future.
- Strategize: Next, we will put together a concept that outlines your brand. This concept will outline your purpose, target audience, competitor analysis, and overall goals. This is where you will get to see visuals come together with a personalized mood board and proposed color palette in our concept presentation.
- Design: Using information and inspiration gathered in previous stages, our team will begin the design process for your branding materials. This includes your logo, color story, typography and any other supplementary brand design elements.
- Refine: We will work through two rounds of refinement with you to discuss what’s working and what needs to change in order to achieve the best solution possible for your business.
- Build Out: Depending on your specific needs, we offer up to two collateral items that you can use to build your branding out to other elements of your business.
- Finalize: Once everything is approved and finalized, you will receive all of the resulting files and the tools needed to successfully launch your brand.
A good brand makes all the difference, especially when you are a small business selling online in a cluttered market. Having a brand that resonates with your audience can build customer loyalty and credibility — two things that are crucial in increasing your sales and building awareness. Find out more about the importance of having a good brand here.
We will work with you during the initial planning stages to assess your current brand’s needs and wants. Whether you just require some light updating or are in need of a full makeover, we can determine that before starting your project.
To hold your spot in our project queue, a deposit of 50% of the total project investment is required. At 30 and 60 days after your project start day, the remaining 25% is due. We accept bank transfers, credit card, and PayPal.
Each project we do is collaborative to some degree. We want to make sure you are on-board during the process so that you can be fully happy with the final results. In most projects, we present you with proposed concepts before finalizing our plans.
No, most of our team is based out of Phoenix, Arizona; but we are considered a remote company. We are able to virtually work with you on building your dream brand from wherever you are located!
Your satisfaction with your project is important to us! We offer a 30-day warranty so that you can be confident that your expectations were fully met (and hopefully exceeded!).
Ready to Start Building (or Rebuilding) Your Brand?
This Might Help.
Are you wanting to start building a credible, consistent brand identity for your business? Or maybe you are simply looking to refresh your current brand visuals or personality. Our free Branding Strategy Guide is a great resource for current and non-existent brands alike.
Branding case studies
We’ve helped grow several online businesses since opening our digital doors in 2018. Take a look at some of our recent projects.
What our clients are saying about working with Found it Digital
Drew Shaw, Owner Of Voyce Threads, Reviews Working With Found It Digital.
Tessa Breeden, Owner Of Sosh Media Co., Reviews Working With Found It Digital.