Found it Digital
Terms of Service
Found It℠ are trademarks of Multifaceted, LLC
The Found It Digital site contains hyperlinks to other Internet sites not under the editorial control of Multifaceted, LLC. These hyperlinks are not expressed or implied endorsements or approvals by Multifaceted, LLC., of any products, services or information available from these sites.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOUND IT DIGITAL’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). FOUND IT DIGITAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Informational Content Disclaimer
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. Found It may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Found It web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Found It may also log your IP address when you use the Found It web site. Found It uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Found It web site. Found It may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Found It will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Found It will share your Personal Information with other entities only should you request Found It to share such information, or if Found It is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. Found It creates user accounts for users to participate and customize in the building process. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will Found It share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Found It is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments. Found It reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Found It will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
7. Contact. You may contact Found It directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding this policy.